3.13.2009

Sisterhood Award - Nice Way to Start the Weekend!


Since it's the weekend I thought I'd take a little break from the "norm" and share this post with you...

Thanks to KayzKreations for giving me this award and for the nice comments she gave me regarding this blog.This is my first "award" for my blog! ;-) It is my pleasure to share this blog with all of you and hopefully help you along the way with your businesses as well.

Thanks again to KayzKreations for thinking of me! Be sure to check out her Etsy store while you have some time this weekend! http://www.kayzkreations.etsy.com
Until next time...Blessings! ~ Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful pat on the back!!!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...you give so much in your blog to all of us. I can't think of anyone that deserves the award more than you...

    ReplyDelete